Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A to Z tag

I was A to Z tagged by my friend Jackie:

A: Attached or single- Attached
B: Best friend- Andrew Hatch
C: Cake or pie- Depends, probably cake
D: Day of choice- Saturday
E: Essential item- My cell phone
F: Favorite color- Green
G: Greatest accomplishment- My boys!
H: Hometown- Sandy, UT
I: Indulgence- Chocolate (but there are many others as well)
J: January or July- This one is easy, July. January is one of my least favorite months and July one of my favorites
K: Kids- Carter, Parker and boy number three is on his way
L: Life is incomplete without- My 3 (soon to be 4) boys
M: Marriage date- March 14, 2003
N: Number of siblings- 2 sisters
O: Oranges or apples- Apples
P:Phobias or fears- Heights
Q: Quote- "If you always tell the truth you don't have to remember anything" -Mark Twain
R: Reason to smile- I went to the dentist today and I only have 1 cavity (It's been a while since I have been to the dentist and I was expecting much worse)
S: Season- Summer, we usually get to see a lot of family in the summer which I enjoy
T: Tag five friends- I decided not to tag anyone
U: Unknown fact about me- I enjoy gossip magazines. This is one of my guilty pleasures, the place I go to exercise has a big selection of gossip magazines so I have recently become hooked on reading them while I use the elliptical
V: Very favorite store- I would have to say Old Navy
W: Worst habit- Procrastinating
X: X-ray or Ultrasound- Not really sure what that means, but I have had more ultrasounds than x-rays so I will say ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food- Indian or Thai
Z: Zodiac- Taurus

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awesome! Thanks for doing this :-) I love finding out random things about my friends!