Parker's cousin Hyrum tagged him so now we get to share 8 things about our little Parkey (as he used to call himself)
1.Doesn't show his true colors to just anyone. Parker really isn't the same around other people as he is around us. Even around people he really likes he is quite reserved and quiet. He really thrives in his own element (a.k.a. home with the family) and doesn't like to be taken out of it or anyone put in it for extended periods of time. For example, anytime we go somewhere and Parker gets sad he comes up to Andrew or I and says "I want a hug and go home". It sure is a shame he doesn't open up to more people because he sure is a cutie once you get to know him.
2. He's very good at memorizing books, songs and movies. I am always surprised to hear him singing along to a random song while it's playing on the radio. Parker even loves singing along to one of Andrew's French Cd's that we always listen to. Memorizing movies is also another one of his many skills, even if he has only seen the movie a couple of times I'll find him quoting line after line.
3. He loves to pretend to be animals. His favorite thing to be is a dinosaur, and he does a pretty good job, Carter is actually scared of his dinosaur. Other animals he likes to pretend to be are dogs, tigers and frogs, but my personal favorite is his horse. He is the cutest horse, he gallops and neighs perfectly.
4. He is quite the copycat. He likes to do anything his big brother is doing . He will often follow him around step by step and repeat whatever Carter says.
5. He is very cuddly, and a bit of a mamma's boy. Andrew and I really enjoy how cuddly he is, considering how Carter was never that way. He always comes up to me for no reason in particular and gives me a big hug and says, "look mommy, I give you hugs!" I love it.
6. His favorite toys- anything with wheels. Out of all of those things, he likes the train the best. If we go to Disneyland without riding the train , Parker is devastated. He also loves firetrucks, if we ever see one he gets so excited and says so emphatically "Wow, look at that firetruck, it's so cool!"
7. Has recently discontinued nap time. This is a new development that I am not so fond of, especially considering that Carter still takes naps. I really don't know what to do with him because he still fights going to bed early even though he is exhausted. Hopefully we will work something out soon.
8. He is a very sensitive and caring boy. Parker really is a sweetheart and we are so happy that he is a part of our family. Sometimes we worry he gets left behind in his brothers overactive shadow, but we love him and he holds a special place in our hearts!
We are going to tag Alyssa