This is our fish, Horton. We have had him quite a while and the boys are surprisingly fond of him. When changing his water we typically only have to change about a third, but the other day we decided to completely change it because it was so dirty. While Andrew was pouring some of the water out into the sink, and before he could get a cup underneath, Horton decided to take a leap out of his fish bowl and strait into the garbage disposal. If it were just me I would of had to declare the poor fish dead (I have no idea how to take apart a garbage disposal.) But luckily for Horton, Andrew was the one changing the water and immediately decided he had to be rescued. So Horton spent the next 20 or so minutes in the garbage disposal while Andrew was banging on the pipes trying to get him out. He finally completely removed the gargage disposal and turned it upside down to get Horton out. To my surprise and the boys relief, Horton lived through the whole ordeal and lives to die another day. I think next time we will be a little more careful when changing Horton's water.
On a completely unrelated note, today I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound and the baby is already measuring over 7 lbs! Carter was only 5 lbs 14 oz and Parker was only 6 lbs 2 oz. I am technically only 36 weeks so I can only imagine how big he would be if I had to go another 4 or more weeks. After the ultrasound the doctor checked me and I was 2 centimeters dilated and we started to discuss my due date, which was originally the 16th and was later changed to the 23rd. Some how without even trying I talked the doctor into inducing me the 13th of August (really I wasn't trying he just volunteered) Truthfully I would much rather go into labor on my own, but having family here to watch the boys has been a big concern and something that has been stressing me out quite a bit. With a scheduled delivery we can better plan to have someone here to help out while I have the baby. So, we are probably going to be having our baby on August 13th unless I go into labor earlier or we change our minds and cancel. We will make sure to keep you posted :)