Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Preggy pictures



Mom, this is for you! I think that having someone take pictures of me is one of my least favorite things, especially when it is of my growing stomach. I had forgotten how much I disliked it, but here I am after many requests I finally have posted pictures of my pregnant belly thus far. This picture was actually taken a little over a week ago and my belly has grown since then so maybe in a few weeks I will post another picture. While on the subject of our pregnancy, we had our full extensive ultrasound yesterday and everything looks good and the baby looks healthy and, yes, the baby is still for sure a boy!

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awwww you are soo cute!!! I love it! You'll have to remind me of your due date - your belly looks so tiny, I can't remember how far along you are! Really though - you make a cute prego lady! :-)

Andrew and Melissa said...

I am about 23 weeks along now. That picture was taken when I was about 21 weeks. I feel like I am much bigger now than I was 2 weeks ago.

The Pooles said...

Thank you for sharing some "preggy" pictures. I think you look cute. I can't wait to meet the new addition to the family.