Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finger Paints and Legos



When we first got finger paints Parker didn't think they were so hot. I thought that if he just got his hands dirty he would realize how fun it was, so I made the mistake of putting his hands in the paint and he flipped out. He acted as if I had just given him some deadly disease, so after he calmed down he took to dancing in the living room while Carter got messy. After a few times of Carter trying out the finger paints Parker came around and decided to try it too. He now loves it and will play longer and get messier than Carter.



Carter loves building with his blocks, sometimes I am impressed with his creativity. This one is a ship that he actually built in just a couple of minutes. I just wish I could get the same focus and devotion while trying to teach him his preschool material.

1 comment:

Carl and Amber said...

Whew...that is so daring to pull out those paints! I can definitely see them loving it!