Friday, May 14, 2010

Introducing....


I know you have probably all heard of the Cricut. It cuts out all sorts of images from paper. They are really neat and I think it would be great to have. Well, I got an email today introducing the Cricut Cake!

"This easy to use personal electronic cutter precisely cuts frosting sheets, gum paste and more! Cricut cake is so versatile, it's the perfect companion for every occasion in life, including holidays, birthdays, weddings and graduations!"

I believe it, don't you? Especially the part where it says "it's the perfect companion for every occasion in life." Okay, so the promo is super corny but I still want one. I just don't want to shell out the $400 it costs to get it.

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Yes, they look really cool. I saw them at Michaels when I went to my cake dec class. Maybe my cake class is pointless now that this is available ;) Or maybe not for that price. hehe

Hope said...

Awesome! Start playing the lottery now, maybe you'll win, and then you can buy one of those things for me too!

Let's Grow said...

what exactly is this device can yuou please explain in detail? thanks seema