Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween at last


I know we are a little behind getting our Halloween pictures up, but we have been so busy with all the prop 8 stuff on top of our already busy schedules that I haven't had much time for posting. Although I am glad we were able to do so much to help out with prop 8, I am truly happy that it is Nov. 5 and election day is passed :)

The boys got most of their candy at our ward trunk-or-treat. This is them sitting in the back of our van after they collected all their candy. As you can tell Tristan had had enough of the trunk-or-treat and was ready to go home.

We didn't get any pictures of Tristan by himself on Halloween so I thought I would post this picture of him with his pumpkin shirt. Yes, I know it is sideways, but I am not quite sure how to rotate it.

Andrew took part in the pie eating contest, even though he didn't win the boys loved cheering him on!

I was lucky enough to get this shot of Doug shoving pie into Brady's face at the start of the contest.




Carter and Parker really like Halloween but LOVE Christmas and are very aware that Christmas comes after Halloween. They also know that Christmas means a trip to Utah. Parker woke up the morning after Halloween so excited and said to me, "Halloween is over and now it's Christmas, so are we going to Utah now?"

5 comments:

Abby said...

Cute Pirates. I love that last pic of Parker.
WE are excited to have you come to Utah too!

AaronsherriHatch said...

You got some really good pictures, those boys made cute pirates!

The Hardy's said...

Very cute pictures. I thought that picture of Tristan was a picture of Carter when he was a baby. Do their baby pictures look very similar or has it just been too long for me to remember what Carter looked like as a baby?

Andrew and Melissa said...

I think Tristan looks pretty similar to the way Carter looked as a baby, but I can already tell that Tristan is going to have brown eyes just like Parker.

colleen said...

I loved the pictures. Looks like all four boys had a good time.