Friday, November 14, 2008

7 Tag

7 Things I can do:
1. Eat cereal everyday for breakfast
2. Play the piano
3. Make almost any recipe into whole wheat (went through a whole wheat kick, learned a lot, including that Parker cannot have any large amount of whole wheat without breaking out in hives.)
4. Live on a tight budget
5. Go over a month without any candy/desserts (tried it, don't recommend it)
6. Be patient
7. Make my husband happy

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Buy anything unless it's on sale
2. Eat sushi
3. Watch any sport on TV (besides the Olympics)
4. Sleep in (like Rena, I have tried but I just can't seem to do it anymore, must be all those years of waking up early with the kids)
5. Take a good picture- I am not very photogenic
6. Sew, knit, crochet...(and the list goes on)
7. Go a day without kissing my cute boys

7 Things that attracted me to Andrew:
1. He makes me feel pretty
2. His awesome water skiing/cliff jumping abilities
3. His "never give up" attitude
4. His smile
5. His testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ
6. His willingness to make the 2 hour drive to Ephraim, UT to see me while we were dating
7. his willingness to help others

7 Things I say most often:
1. Please stop whining
2. You are so cute
3. You need to be nice to your brother
4. What do you say?
5. I love you
6. Share with your brother
7. Please leave Tristan alone

7 celebrity admiration's:
I don't think I have any celebrities that I really admire.

7 Favorite foods:
1. BJ's spinach and artichoke pizza
2. Peach crisp
3. Anything chocolate
4. Sweet potatoes
5. Peanut butter
6. Turkey wraps
7. Indian Food

7 People to tag:
1. Abby H.
2. Dani C.
3. Teresa H.
4. Abby B.
5. Jackie B.
6. Amy P.
7. Andrew H.

1 comment:

Andrew and Melissa said...

Hi Melissa,

You are so cute, I thought your list of 7 things you say most often was very true. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful wife. I never knew you fell in love with me because of my cliff jumping skills ;)