Sunday, April 1, 2012

Come, Thou Fount Of Every Blessing



I thoroughly enjoyed General Conference this weekend. It was so spiritually uplifting, a great testimony builder, and helped me intensify my love of the Savior. Oh, there is so much more to say about what I love about General Conference, my Savior and my church, but I will save that for another time. I will just say, it's truth! The last song of the Sunday morning session was Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing. I LOVE this song! If you do not get chills while listening to it, then listen to it again and you will! :)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

The Bullios LOVE this song! We listened to it the whole Advent & Christmas season this year! Thanks for sharing it!

Hope said...

This is one of my favorite songs. I sometimes sing it to the kids before bedtime. Gives me chills every time. :)