Sunday, December 4, 2011

Glen Canyon









Andrew and I have lived in three different places outside of Utah since we were married, and have driven to Utah from all of them. On our drive home to Arizona after Thanksgiving last week we decided this drive is by far the prettiest. What was the ugliest you ask? The drive from Northern California to Utah. Hands down. For those of you who have driven that route, you know what I mean. Okay, Okay, I must admit there are a few pretty parts once you get into California, but the whole drive before that is harsh.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

It is a beautiful drive. Brings back memories. We sure enjoyed seeing you guys and look forward to your next visit when we can hopefully spend a little more time with you.

AaronsherriHatch said...

I like your pictures.Gosh, your boys are gettting big!

colleen said...

When I looked at the pictures of the river, I pictured Verlin skiing on it just below Glen Canyon Dam. I'm glad you came for Thanksgiving.

The Pooles said...

Beautiful!!! You guys got some great shots!

Rena said...

I totally agree with you about the NorCal/Utah drive! Winnemucca, Elko, Battle Mountain...need I say more?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hate being repetetive, but just like others, these pictures bring back a lot of memories. I always loved traveling from Arizona to Utah when we lived down there. There are so many fun places to explore, I look forward to seeing more of the places you visit on your future trips to Utah. Thanks for sharing.

Hope said...

That place looks amazing!