Sunday, September 4, 2011

Done!


After all of Andrew's hard work he is now officially finished with school! I really can't believe it. Finishing his PhD was something that always seemed so far away, but looking back now it seems like the last five years have zoomed by. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard for this and although at times I know he wanted to quit, he kept at it until the end. Good job Dr. Andrew Hatch, we love you so much!!
So what now? Well, Andrew has accepted a job at ASU in Tempe, AZ and we are moving at the end of the month!!! We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives!

10 comments:

colleen said...

I never doubted you could do it, Andrew.

Emily said...

congrats Hatch family! We will miss you so much. It's good to hear you say that looking back it went by fast because for some reason two more years for us feels like an eternity! I hear Arizona is a great place to live!

aunt choody said...

Congratulations! But we will really miss you guys. Now we'll really know how you guys felt when the Smith's moved. :(

Carl and Amber said...

YEAH!!

Wife and Mother said...

Fantastic News!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for Tempe. Good Choice and Congratulations!

AaronsherriHatch said...

Congrats! Good luck on your move!

The Pooles said...

Congratulation! I'm so happy for you all! I'm also happy to hear you'll be moving to AZ (now I know where to go in the winter when I'm sick of the cold). Good luck with the packing and moving preparations!

Hatch Family said...

yipee! best feeling ever to not compete with grad school anymore! enjoy the next chapter....

Hope said...

Hooray!!!! Congrats to both of you!