Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blessing Day

Isn't he beautiful?

When we were in Utah a few weeks ago we were able to bless Asher. It was so nice to be surrounded by family for this blessed occasion and we are grateful for all those who were able to be there. I really loved the blessing Andrew gave Asher and thought there was a wonderful spirit there. Asher truly is a special son of our Heavenly Father and I could feel His love for him.








I feel really bad. We spent a ton of time taking pictures with my family and by the time we were done every one was ready to eat. So we thought we would try and take pictures with Andrew's family after dinner but half of Andrew's family was gone by the time we thought about it again. I am sad we missed out on the opportunity to take pictures with them considering a lot of Andrew's siblings were there.

5 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

He's darling! What a fancy little suit! That's so neat you got to have all your family there. I talked with your grandparents at the park the other day. I hope they have fun on their trip. Also I hope Asher is doing better! Let me know if you'd like me to teach preschool for you next week.

colleen said...

We were all so excited to be able to participate in this special day for Asher and your family, even if we didn't take time to go get in some pictures. I love your little growing family and enjoy every minute I get to spend with you. Thanks for coming so far to support family and be with family at this time. I loved it!

Kay Lyn said...

my first thought of the first picture of asher was "that's camden!" camden looks just like him in baby pictures, but a bit more chubby! i keep looking at the picture and see my sweet camden...there must be some strong hatch genes.

Kay Lyn said...

that last post is from me, lora....my mom was logged in.

Hope said...

Sweet baby! And I'm glad his blessing with there with family!