Monday, February 21, 2011

Asher Love

I already uploaded most of these pictures on facebook but I realized that some of you don't follow facebook much so I posted them here as well.





A big THANKS to all of you that helped us out when Asher was born. Including Andrew's mom who put up with us for two whole weeks! My mom, dad and sister who were able to come for a week and help, and for all those who have brought us meals or treats or have taken the kids so we could have a little break. We have felt so very blessed over the past few weeks to have such great family and friends. We love you all!

3 comments:

colleen said...

Is it okay to say a boy is darling? Because I think he is so darling! Miss you guys.

Hope said...

Again, this child is stinking adorable!!!

AaronsherriHatch said...

He is so adorable! I love all his hair. Can't wait to meet him.