Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthdays at a glance


It's hard to believe that Tristan's and Parker's birthday are 3 months apart and I am just getting around to blogging about it. For Parker's birthday I let him pick what he wanted to eat for every meal, and he told me he wanted bacon and sausage for every meal. That boy loves meat. I talked him into just having it for breakfast. Luckily he agreed.

I am still getting used to the fact that he is 5 years old already! Happy Birthday bud!




Unfortunately we were moving on the day of Tristan's birthday and by the time we got around to celebrating it I was super tired. So Tristan's birthday was very simple, luckily he didn't seem to mind :)

He is such a cute boy. We love having him in our family!

1 comment:

colleen said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. I had a hard time telling who was Tristan and who was Parker in your jib jab video. Cute, cute boys!