Thursday, February 12, 2009

Half Birthday



Tristan is now 6 months old! We are so happy to have this sweet little guy in our family. Things Tristan loves are playing with his brothers, watching his brothers, playing with anything he can get his hands on, being spoon fed, going for walks, being outside, pulling hair, putting everything in his mouth, playing peek-a-boo and being tickled. Things he has learned is to sit up by himself, laugh, get his brothers to laugh, grab and hold things, roll over, sleep through the night (well...sometimes) and he has also learned how to be the center of our world and we love giving him all the attention we can!

Happy Half Birthday Tristan!
We love you!

5 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

I love that picture in the swing! He's such a cute kid.

colleen said...

I can't believe he is half a year old already! Looking at these pictures and the ones in the previous post, I am having a hard time to tell who is who. They sure look like brothers.

Hatch Family said...

he is so cute! i love his smile.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

what a doll!!! I wish I was around to hold him, he is so so so cute! I'm dying for some sunny weather, I wish we could come visit you guys!

AaronsherriHatch said...

Wow! Crazy! I liked reading about him playing with his brothers I can't wait for Morgan to always have a little brother around. I think brothers are something special Mommy and Daddy can't compare to.