Sunday, September 1, 2013

Utah Trip Summer 2013

I so so so look forward to our Utah trip every summer. I enjoy going at Christmas time too, but nothing beats Utah in the summer. I always wish I had taken more pictures while we were there but here are a few we did manage to take.
 Andrew was able to take the boys fishing at Tibble Fork with my dad, grandpa and brother-in-law John and his kids. I am glad they got to go because the kids LOVE fishing with my dad.

 My dad, Carter and Kiyden chillin.

 Parker catching a fish with Great Grandpa Gunderson. It warms my heart that they are able to build relationships with their great grandparents because it is not something that many kids get.

 I seriously love Utah mountains.

 One of the activities we did with the Hatch's was going to the little pioneer museum in Pleasant Grove. We also went up American Fork canyon and roasted hot dogs. Then we did the annual candy launch at Ammon and Abby's house, but I didn't get any pictures of any of those activities.


 My parents rented a bouncy house with a slide and a pool and the kids had a blast and played in it pretty much all day.

This is the first girl born on the Gunderson side of the family. Congrats to Amy and John! She is beautiful! I don't think it would be much of a stretch to say she may be the only girl grandchild. Maybe Jennifer and David will pull through and have some girls.

No comments: