Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goodbye to Good Friends


Being in student housing it is kind of inevitable that you will make great friends only to have to part ways in a few years time. We have already had to say goodbye to some great families and this summer was no exception. Most of the people we have come to know really well have moved away over the last few months. I really wish I had taken the time to get pictures with them but this is really the only picture I got. I worked with two of these lovely ladies and we became really close over the years. Both of these girls, plus the six or seven other families that moved away this summer will be missed!

2 comments:

Hope said...

You're so sweet! I miss you a lot!!! Will you email me that picture??

Bridget said...

awww! I just saw this! I miss you too! I hope your adventure in AZ is AMAZING so far!!! xoxo