Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching up

I have been really, really bad about blogging lately. Our desktop is acting up so Andrew downloaded all our pictures to his laptop and for some reason I never think to blog when he is home. A lot has happened over the summer including both Carter and Tristan's birthday, a trip to Utah and us moving to a different apartment because ours was being torn down, and of course us finding out about #4, but we did manage to blog about that. I decided to start with the furthest back. Carter's birthday was in June, he asked for a Speed Racer cake and a pinata. We had a lot of fun making both and I think he had fun on his birthday.



3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Wow! You made that cake and pinata?! Great job. I'm totally impressed. Love Parkers face in that picture of the pinata.

Hope said...

I still think that car cake was super cool!!

colleen said...

You did a really good job with the cake. I'll bet Carter loved it!