Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camping!!!!!!

So I have been a HUGE slacker when it comes to blogging lately and have a ton of catching up to do.
A few weeks ago we went camping with some friends. It was a lot of fun and the first time I have been camping in a few years. It was beach side camping which is a whole lot different than what I am used to in Utah. There was also an In-N-Out within 5 minutes of our camp ground so not what you would call wilderness camping, but I was surprised by how much I liked it.
Here is the boys getting ready to do some fishing.

Here is Carter wishing his Daddy wasn't out so far so he could join him in said fishing trip. All this talk about going fishing and he gets left in the dust. Poor kid.If you were ever hoping to find Parker in the water you would be sorely disappointed. He never set foot (or toe, or finger or any other body part) in the ocean at any time, but was perfectly content hanging out on the beach all day. He actually kept himself very entertained.

Now it may look like Andrew is taking the arms off these poor children but they were actually loving every minute of Andrew playing in the waves with them. We had a hard time getting them to stop playing with Andrew so he could help pack up. He was really cute with them so it was all worth the delayed packing.
Here is Andrew surfing! He was so happy I got a picture of him standing up :)

Thanks for inviting us to go camping Carl and Amber. Hopefully we can do it again before you move........sigh :(

2 comments:

aunt choody said...

Fun! Cute pictures.

colleen said...

I know what you mean about the difference between camping out at the Beach and in Utah. The first time we packed for a Lake Powell camping trip, I made all the kids pack coats. I had to laugh about that one later.